Tuesday, August 10, 2010

The House


The past two days we have gone to the Brugge track. Yesterday we toured the medieval city of Brugge after Monday's track session. I had a Belgium waffle. I thought it was good, but not great. I tastes like a really good funnel cake.







This is a famous Beer wall. I think it has all the registered beers in Belgium



This the city square in Brugge. This is where the Tour of Flanders starts.



Waffles

Currently we are the only team at the house.
The Staff: Billy (coach), Andrew (runs u23 & helps us), Carl (mechanic), Els (house mom, she comes in the afternoon to make dinner)
Riders: Erik, Dean, Michael, Colin, Johnathon, me

Usual Schedule:
8: breakfast - I have cereal, toast, and scrambled eggs
ride
11: Lunch - leftovers from dinner or make a sandwich
maybe ride again or explore the city
14: big dinner made by Els
22: Sleep

There is a core duty schedule for us. When it's your day it takes forever. You need to clean all the dished from the day, pots & pans, and pack leftovers.





1 comment:

Darryl Smith said...

Bring me home a beer...Dad